Terms and conditions
Welcome to the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) Submit Learner Data (SLD) service. By using this service, you agree to these terms and conditions.
This service is run by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA).
We do our best to make sure this service is constantly available, virus free and that the information we provide is accurate and complete.
However, the ESFA accepts no liability for:
- you being unable to access the service (e.g. because of excessive demand or because we've taken the service down for maintenance)
- delay or failure in submitting or receiving data
- indirect damages arising from you using the service or relying on its content
- the content and availability of external websites that link to the service or which are linked from it
As a user of the service you must:
- if you are a training provider, ensure users given access to submit data and download reports have delegated authority on behalf of their organisation to do so
- keep your username and password confidential
- accept responsibility for all activities associated with your account
- ensure that any personal data (as defined under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018) is protected, used only for the purposes for which it was obtained and disposed of appropriately
- agree not to use the service for any illegal purpose
In order to gain access to Submit Learner Data you must have created an IdAMS account. Please see the terms and conditions for IdAMS.